Monday, September 9, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas For Mom - Part 1

Best Christmas Gift Ideas For Mom - Part 1

Christmas Gift Ideas For Mom
Moms really try to give their best to those they love. Their kids, their husbands and their friends all have a place in their heart. When it comes around to Christmas time, moms tend to be the ones who orchestrate getting the family together and having a good time.

We all want to give mom something special for Christmas, but it can be hard to decide what to get when it seems like she has everything already! I’ve included a few Christmas gift ideas for mom below, in case you are stuck on what to get your mom.

Being a mom myself, my kids and husband ask me every year what I want for Christmas. And honestly, it’s hard to answer because I rarely think about getting things for myself or what I would get if I could have anything given to me. So, this year I’m taking some time to really think about what I would want from my kids, husband, family or friends. I’ve come up with a few that I think will be a perfect fit. (I’ve added some of them to my Christmas ideas list for my mom as well.)

So, getting to the point, here is my top 10 list of Christmas Gift Ideas For Mom:


Cotton Flannel Sheet Set For Christmas1.  Flannel Bed Sheets

I would actually LOVE to get a new set of sheets for our king sized bed. It would be great to have two or three sets of flannel sheets for the winter time, that way I could have different colored option. I would certainly thank the giver every time I got into a nice warm cozy bed! Preferably 100% cotton for easy care and longevity. Other blends don’t seem to last quite as long as the 100% cotton does.




Reclining Massage Chair For Christmas
 2.  Reclining Massage Chair

I’ve always (secretly) wanted a reclining massage chair. They look fantastic and would feel incredible after a long day on my feet. Of course, I’d let other people sit in, once in a while. ;-) Seriously though, this would be great for any mom who has a sore back or could use a massage…like a pregnant or new momma. This would be a great gift for mom anytime of the year…birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day…




Cool Portable Travel Highchair For Christmas
3.  Ciao! Baby Portable Travel High Chair

Too bad my kids are too old for this cool portable travel highchair, but I think for a new mom or grandma this would be one of the most functional highchairs to have around! Besides a Christmas family gathering, I can think of so many places to use it…camping, vacations, restaurants, picnics, visiting relatives or any other outings with little ones. It’s portable, easy to care for, light weight and packs easy too. Man, where were these when my kids were that little??





Unique Family Tree Picture Frame For Christmas
4.  Unique Family Tree Picture Frame (including ten frames)

I love having picture of my family around the house, especially at Christmas time! And I’m always looking for unique picture frames. This one could be used to explain to my kids how they are related to other family members. I could put grandparents at the top then work down through the tree ending with the kids. Aw, now I REALLY want one. I think I’m going to add this to my list of Christmas gift ideas for MY mom, I know she’d love it too.




iPhone Wallet Cover For Christmas
5.  Apple iPhone Wallet Cover

These are so cool to me. I really don’t like having to carry a purse when I’m out shopping or running errands and this would be very handy. There are 4 different colors of the iPhone Wallet covers, but I like the green one the best, it almost matches the color of my car! It has some awesome reviews from other people too which was reassuring.




That’s part one of my Christmas gift ideas for mom. I will give you the rest of my top ten list in my next post, so be sure to come back and check it out. I need to run and feed the kids a snack, they just came in from playing in the backyard…and they are “starving to death”!  ;-)

Enjoy the list above and feel free to go check out a few things that your mom might like under her Christmas tree this year.

Talk to ya’ll again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment