Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas For Mom - Part 2

Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas For Mom - Part 2


Christmas Gift Ideas For Moms
Ok, here’s part two of my top ten Christmas gift ideas for mom. Last time we covered quite a few really great ideas that, hopefully, got you started thinking about unique gifts for your mom this year. I actually talk to my mom last night about what she wanted this yea for Christmas, and after I told her what I had on this list I’m sharing with you, she said to mark a few of them down for her.

So, I’ve kept you waiting long enough, here we go…


Looking for Christmas Gift Ideas for Mom - Part 1


Electric Food Slicer For Christmas
6.  Electric Food Slicer

To be honest with you, I’ve always wanted an electric food slicer for my kitchen. I usually just cut things up with knives, but when I work on making jerky or slicing cabbage for sauerkraut, it becomes very time consuming and tedious. I’ve known for a long time that buying meat in its whole state is cheaper.

For example, pork tenderloins are cheaper when you buy them as a whole, uncut piece of meat. I like to slice them about ¾ of an inch thick, pound them out, bread them and fry them for tenderloin sandwiches. This would make that process go a whole lot quicker!



Aromatherapy Diffuser For Chistmas
7.  Aromatherapy Diffuser

I love anything that has to do with aromatherapy! I love the essential oils, the diffusers and even candles. I burn a lot of candles around our house, but I’m always a little nervous that the kids might bump them or start something on fire. A diffuser would eliminate that concern for me. I love the smell and health benefits that we can get from aromatherapy diffusers. Giving this as a Christmas gift for your mom will allow her to enjoy the relaxing or energizing benefits of essential oils all year long.





Towel Warmer For Christmas
8.  Towel Warmer and Room Radiator

I hate using a cold or damp towel after my shower or a nice soak in the tub. It kind of ruins my mood…like putting on a wet bathing suit, yuck! I would really love to get a towel warmer for my bathrooms. I could see myself warming up clothes for those cold winter mornings or drying wet jackets and coats after being out in the weather. I think putting one in the guest bath would really be a cool way to make friends and family feel like they were on a spa vacation when they come to visit!

My mom is nearly 70 years old this year and I know that older people can have a more difficult time in regulating their body heat. That’s why they always have their thermostats turned up so high in the winter. A towel warmer would make the perfect gift for mom on Christmas day!



Kindle Paperwhite 3G For Christmas
9.  Kindle Paperwhite 3G

I love my Kindle, I love reading books anytime, anywhere. But, I have a few issues with the model that I have and I would love to get an upgrade for Christmas! This new Kindle Paperwhite 3G has a nicely lit background that doesn’t glare or “blind” me as I’m trying to read. (I tried reading from my best girlfriends to see if I would like it.) She says the battery in hers will outlast mine by 4 or 5 days. Hmm, I could really use that when we’re traveling and I forget to pack the USB cable to charge it back up.




Tiffany Style Lamp For Christmas
10.  Tiffany Style Lamp

I love mission style furniture and we have several pieces in our home, my favorite being my writing desk. I’ve always dreamed of having a Tiffany style lamp to set on the corner of my desk, it would feel so warm and inviting. I really like this Quoizel lamp I found, it would go perfectly on my desk!






Well, there you have my “top 10” Christmas gift ideas for mom. At least this mom would love to get any or all of those gifts this Christmas! I hope you have found a few gold nuggets in there that you can get for your mom or wife. If not, perhaps I’ve inspired your thoughts on other things she might enjoy receiving from you.

It’s the thought that you put into the gift that counts the most, especially with moms. Sometimes, women can be hard to buy gifts for because we rarely take the time to think through what we want as a gift. Many times we “give”, but hardly ever think about receiving gifts.

Use this list and find a few really special Christmas gift ideas for your mom or wife something that will make this Christmas really special for her. She’ll be overjoyed at the amount of thought you put into it, and that fact that she won’t be getting another set of dishtowels or potholders.

If you missed part 1, you can find it here: Christmas Gift Ideas For Mom - Part 1

Take care everyone and have a very Merry Christmas 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment